Kindergarten through 2nd grade students – please join us for a bedtime story with cookies and milk on Thursday, January 23rd from 6-7pm in the cafeteria! Wear your favorite pajamas! We will listen to community readers and then enjoy a treat afterwards. An adult must remain with children at all times. Parents, please rsvp using the form sent home with your student last week. Thank you!
On Wednesday, December 11th we are celebrating our wonderful teachers and staff at Indialantic with a Holiday Luncheon, and we need your support! Sign up below to bring drinks and desserts. If you have questions, please contact Valeska Redon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!
Do you enjoy working with kids? BPS is currently hiring quality substitute teachers to fill a shortage in our area. For more information, please visit https://www.brevardschools.org/Page/11306.
Mark your calendars for an awesome evening of activities to support your CAMP classes! Browse the Book Fair, enjoy a holiday concert, make a fun family craft, and jump into some family fitness activities!
Yummy food trucks including The Bearded Chef, Cosmos Ice Cream, My DannyQ, and The Weber Grille will be here too!
You won’t want to miss it!!
Our biggest fundraiser of the year kicks off on October 29th with a fun Pep Rally! Students will be able to collect pledges and on November 7th all students will enjoy our Fun Run!! All students, regardless of pledges raised, are invited to run in the Fun Run!
Fun Prizes for All:
- Free Gift just for registering your student online at www.funrun.com
- Your student will receive cool prizes the more pledges they receive
- Classroom pledge-o-meter – not only do students receive individual prizes for collecting pledges, but as a classroom as well. All students benefit with the classroom pledge-0-meter.
How Can You Support Indialantic Elementary?
- Register your child online at www.funrun.com
- Reach out to friends or family who can sponsor your student and help our school.
- Ask your child about the MINDSPARK Character Play of the Day.
- Come cheer on your student at the Fun Run on November 7th!
- Sign up to help volunteer: https://signup.com/go/ghjBQwX
Volunteer to hand out samples to students on Tuesday, October 22nd from 10:30am – 12:15pm. (Future dates are on the sign-up if you’d like to plan ahead!)
*This is a not a PTO sponsored event, please direct all
questions to the front office.*
Make sure to get your tickets early to join us for a fun night at the movies on Friday, September 27th! We will start upstairs in the party room with some pizza and ice cream from 6-7pm and then enjoy a private screening of Abominable at 7pm!
Tickets are available here for $15 until September 20th, then are available for $20 at the door (cash/check only).