It’s yearbook planning time again and your help is needed to make sure that your class/students are well represented in this year’s publication. Please consider sharing your memories of this year’s field trips, class parties and events by submitting your photos to the yearbook committee. This year we have made it easier to submit your photos by expanding your options.
– If your photos are hard copies, drop them off at the office and we will scan them in and return them to you in the next couple of days. Be sure to include the teacher/event information on the photo or envelope to insure correct yearbook placement.
– If you have a digital photo:
1. Email directly to email@example.com
2. Copy to a CD or Flash drive and drop them off at the office (your media will be returned in the following days).
3. Upload directly into our online store in Pictavo. Go to https://commpe.pictavo.com/, School ID#86417. Once you have logged on, select the “Upload photos” option from the menu. When you are in the library section you will notice that there are albums created for each class. Locate the class teacher ‘s name from the list. When you are on the correct album page for your class you can chose the upload option to transfer your photos.
4. We have established an account on Google drive, where you can also upload your photos. Go to https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_4dE0IIEA0yNoqkVcWoor9UnIDB_ZQ4l and look for your teacher’s folder. Once you are on the correct folder, please add your photos.
Caution: If you scan the photo yourself or make a copy of it, the minimum resolution required for the yearbook printing is : 300dpi.
Thank you IE Parents!